- Department introduction
- Educational hub for air service professionals
Department of Airline Cabin Service Management
- With the best employment rate in South Korea, our Department of Airline Cabin Service Management educates future air service professionals through distinguished programs. To develop ‘team players with integrity and global competence,’ the Department offers a moral education starting from self-reflection, field education on practical affairs, and intensive education on the English, Japanese and Chinese languages to strengthen global qualifications. Through these programs, our alumni are now employed in 18 airlines in the world as experts in air service.
- The faculty from airlines educates and supervises students consistently for 8 years without relocation.
- TAll of the current students are enrolled in the intensive education programs in English, Japanese and Chinese to command at least two foreign languages.
- TThe best employment rate in all universities in South Korea
Objective : To educate global professionals in air service and related industry
- Major courses: Introduction to Flight Duties, Food and Beverage in Airline, Image Making, Theories of Organized Behavior, Theories of Human Resource Management, InFlight Announcement, Body & Balance, Airticket Reservation and Foreign Languages
- Our Department is fully committed to help our students realize their potentials working in major airlines in the world through the best educational programs and instructional methods under the motto of the educational hub for recognized air service professionals in South Korea and other countries. We host commissioned education as requested from China to become the best department in the global era based on such international exchanges.
Educational program overview
|First Year||Image Making Practice I II, Introduction to Flight Duty I II, Communication Skills, Workplace Manner and Morality|
|Second Year||Food and Beverage in Airlines I II, Understanding Different Cultures I II, Aircraft Safety and Security, Flight Duty, Case Studies on In-Flight Japanese Culture|
|Third Year||Practical Affairs of Cabin Service (NCS applied) I II, Reservation and Ticketing I II, In-Flight Announcement, Body & Balance, Case Studies on In-Flight English-Speaking Culture, Case Studies on In-Flight Chinese Culture, Behavioral Theory on Air Organization, Customer Psychology|
|Fourth Year||Body & Balance, In-Flight Logistics, Theories on Air Human Resource, Air Service Practicum I II, Practical Affairs of Service Industry I II|
- Cabin attendants in Korean and international airlines
- Ground staff in Korean and international airlines
- Travel agencies and MICE industries
- Hotel and food industries
- Duty free shops, casinos, distribution
- Service marketing/consulting, culture/history guide, etc