- Developing open professionals Hotelier to lead the happy era of globalization
Department of Global Hotel Management
- The Department of global Hotel Management fosters experts in Hospitality Industry with futuristic insights and persistence to play the central role in the field of hotel and tourism, a future-oriented industry in the 21st century. The department offers a distinguished education to meet the demands for specialized services along with the diverse changes in the industry to develop qualified professionals with a theoretical base and practical skills in combination with a global sense.
< Strengths >
•Systematic foreign language education program for global professionals
•Professional service mind cultivation program
•Variety of opportunities and information to cultivate a global sense
•Industrial-academic program and field practicum for the development of field-oriented professionals
- The Department of Global Hotel Management offers a balanced education on the general theories and practical education on hotels & tourism. Major course: Theories of Hotel Management, Theories of Service Management, Theories of Tourism, Hospitality Marketing, Behavioral theories of Consumers, Cocktail Business Practice, Theory of Hotel Room Management, Theories of Inter-personal Communication, Theory of Customer Satisfaction Management, Theory of Tourist Goods, Tourism Development Project, Service Management Strategies, MICE Management, Theories of Travel Goods Planning, etc.
- The Department of Global Hotel Management offers a theoretical education on hotels and tourism environment, education in business administration for corporate management and operation, foreign language education for adapting in the global community, and field education through a systematic educational system to maximize the personal strengths of the students and actualize their future-oriented aspirations
- Global Hotel & Resort Groups
- MICE (Professional Convention Organizers)
- Casino Co.
- International Airlines
- Global Service Co.
- International Culinary & Foodservice Co.
- Professional Sommelier, Barista, TC, TG
- Hotel & Tourism Planner(package, festival, event planner)
- Tourism Organization
- Graduate schools in Tourism
Educational program overview
|1||Hotel Management, Service Management, Tourism Management, Hospitality Resources, Tourism Product, Hotel Room Division Management, Practical English for Hospitality, Food Management|
|2||International Manners, Beverage Management, Restaurant Management, Travel Agency Management, Behavioral Theories of Consumers, World Travel, Service Interpersonal Relationships, Cocktail Business Practice, Customer Satisfaction Management|
|3||Wine Studies, Tourism and Communication, Travel Goods Planning, Hospitality Marketing, Casino Industry, Tourism Research, Convention Industry, Theory of Tourism Goods, MICE Management|
|4||Case Studies in Hotel Management, Service Management Strategies, Hotel Room Division Practice, Tourism and Development Project, Tourism Regulations, Theories of Human Resource Management, Conversation of Job Interview|